Zanzi’s customers excel thanks to their demanding product quality standards, as well as for the attention towards product processes that guarantee continued environmental safeguard and pollution prevention.
For these reasons, starting in early 2000s, Zanzi established an environmental management system compliant UNI EN ISO 14001 requirements.
The environmental management system is audited by the Italian TUV on a yearly basis, since 2004, the year when the certification, still valid today, was obtained. Zanzi is committed to protecting the environment, preventing pollution, fulfilling its compliance obligations and improving its Environmental Management System.
In a special way, environmental and quality strengths and objectives, of Zanzi’s Environmental Management System, are:
– In house production to fully control water and energy consumption, and improve any possible recycling
– Energy efficiency through plant, organizational and procedural solutions
– Soil and underground pollution causes, prevention, restricting and isolating potentially dangerous products
– Promotion of environmental knowledge and awareness between personnel, co-operators and suppliers
– Reduction of drinking water consumption
– Assessment and monitoring of noise inside and outside the factory
– Assessment and monitoring of air emissions